Resilience Action Items for
April 5, 2019
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Salon. “Most of the money that pours in after [disasters] does not reach organizations on the ground,” one observer noted.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
The National Law Review. Defining key terms in the contracts relevant to business continuity and/or incident response. As noted in the Letter, the Interagency Guidelines …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
NBC News. Farmers will have to destroy all grain contaminated by floodwater, and many are worried about making good on previously signed contracts to deliver crops.
- Disaster relief done right: 4 mistakes
people make when trying to help after a disaster.
- Final Evaluation Report of Outcome I:
Sustainable Livelihoods Opportunities including Local Economic Recovery &
Social Cohesion to Enhance Community Resilience
- Here Are the Urban Highways That
Deserve to Die
- FDIC Issues Guidance on Service Technology Service Provider Contracts
- How to Optimize Disaster Recovery Plans to Withstand Cyberattacks.
- Risk Management: Your Coffee Pot Is Dangerous
- Farmers won’t be compensated for
millions of dollars of soybeans lost after floods and trade war.
- ProudCity Aims to Build More Disaster
- The Four Items You Really Need in Your
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019