The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Roundup for August 10, 2018
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Business Wire. The City of Portland, Portland State University and Portland General Electric, with guidance from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, are partnering to create a PREPHub
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
CIOReview. We have all heard the statistics – such as “93 percent of companies that lost their data center for ten or more days due to a disaster filed for bankruptcy …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
FEMA is seeking feedback on the draft document released today, Planning Considerations: Evacuation and Shelter-in-Place.
- City of Portland, PSU, PGE and MIT Partnering on First-Ever Emergency Preparedness Hub.
- From Traffic To Sea-Level Rise, South Florida Has Many ‘Resilience’ Issues. Here’s What That …
- Building Homes in Flood Zones: Why Does This Bad Idea Keep Happening?
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery – Which Comes First?
- Thriving in the Face of Disasters.
- Business Continuity Management Planning Market to Record Study Growth by 2025
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019