The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Roundup for July 13, 2018
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Community Commons. As we embark on a new journey, we will continue to be the place where data, tools, and stories come together to inspire change and improve communities.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
Nikkei Asian Review. An electronic components maker said it had drawn up a business continuity plan in case of earthquakes “but not for torrential rains.” Not only did the …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
Hud.gov. The U.S. Virgin Islands’ action plan approved today is funded through HUD’s Community Development Block Grant-Disaster Recovery (CDBG-DR) Program which requires grantees to develop a thoughtful recovery program informed by local residents.
- Community Commons: Powering Change-makers.
- Study Highlights Health Impact of Historical Trauma in Native Communities
- Case Studies: Red Cross Red Crescent Disaster Risk Reduction in Action – What Works at Local
- Flood exposes Japan’s fragile infrastructure.
- Companies need to do a better job with crisis management.
- Embracing Compliance for the Sake of Cybersecurity
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019