The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Roundup for July 6, 2018
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
US Chamber Foundation. Beyond 34: Recycling and Recovery for A New Economy is a first-of-its kind multi-stakeholder pilot project aimed at increasing the current 34% recycling rate in the United States…
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
Business 2 Community. Enter disaster recovery (DR) and business continuity (BC) plans. The two terms are often used interchangeably, even though they’re technically not …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
Data Smart. The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration reported that 2017 was the most expensive year on record for disasters in the U.S., estimating $306 billion in total damage. The FBI also reported 2017 as having the most incidents and the most people killed in any one year by active shooters.
- Beyond 34: Recycling and Recovery for a New Economy.
- How community structure affects the resilience of a network.
- Engaging Faith-based and Community Organizations: Planning Considerations for Emergency Managers.
- Disaster Recovery or Business Continuity? The Difference Between the Two Terms.
- Is your sector taking cyber security seriously?
- The five stages of intelligent data management.
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019