Resilience Action Items for
March 22, 2019
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Transmission and Distribution World. Critical facilities, such as hospitals, emergency service providers, transportation hubs and military bases, require back-up sources of power in the event …
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
Govtech.com. Legislation being lobbied for by tech company TransparentBusiness would mandate contractor monitoring to ensure work/time verification. Critics contend it would cause unnecessary security risks to government data.
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
UN News The destruction unleashed by Cyclone Idai on Mozambique, Malawi and Zimbabwe, continues to claim lives and displace thousands, in what the UN’s …
- Smart Controls for Renewable Resilient Microgrids
- Creating a new marketplace for
resilient infrastructure investment.
- America Has a Sewage Problem.
- Company Pushes Vendor-Monitoring Requirement in State Legislatures.
- What to do if all your computer files go poof.
- Why rapid recovery is key to minimising the ransomware threat.
- ‘Break the cycle’ of disaster-response-recovery,
urges top UN official, as death toll mounts from from Cyclone Idai.
- Flood disaster continues in Iowa and
eastern Nebraska as rivers remain at historic levels.
- Deer Park plant fire: How the weather
impacts growing smoke plume
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019