The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for March 31, 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Institute for Sustainable Communities. This nearly $15 million Department of Energy investment in 14 projects across the country has supported everything from improving interconnection policies and forging new utility collaborations to creating financing mechanisms and integrating solar into emergency preparedness.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
Slate. It treats users like they are the problem, when they should be part of the solution.
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
To learn more about the steps people should take to help someone with life-threatening injuries, visit the website for an interactive, animated video, a 25-minute online video self-guided tutorial, and materials for a hands-on, instructor-led course that can be used to provide in-person training in communities across the country.
- Three New Ways to Make Solar a Reality.
- The Next Five Years of Regional Climate Action in Southeast Florida.
- Collaboration on Drought Resilience is Delivering Results for America’s Communities and Economy
- Why America’s Current Approach to Cybersecurity Is So Dangerous.
- Cloud Troubles: 17 Hour Office 365 OneDrive Outage And Outlook.com Interruption Shines
- Opinion: Preparing for Potential Disasters.
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019