TRI’s Resilience Action Items for
May 24, 2019
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Houma Today. The state office charged with the resettlement of Isle de Jean Charles residents has begun the intake process for the new community…. the office has been sending case managers and legal representatives to talk with the island’s residents for a few weeks.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
The new ESF #14 supports the coordination of cross-sector operations, including stabilization of key supply chains and community lifelines, among infrastructure owners and operators, businesses, and their government partners.
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
Wired.com. if you had a choice between a better, faster cell phone signal and an accurate weather forecast, which would you pick? That’s the question facing federal officials as they decide whether to auction off more of the wireless spectrum or heed meteorologists who say that such a move …
- Island resettlement intake process gets underway
- Carefully, Japan Reconsiders the Trash Can
- A New Way of Seeing the Global Migration Crisis
- FEMA Seeks Feedback on the National Response Framework and ESF #14
- What’s your excuse for not investing in business continuity?
- 3 Ways to Avoid Online Meltdown
- 5G Networks could throw weather forecasting into Chaos.
- NC only spent 1% of $300 million appropriated for Hurricane Matthew relief
- Federal money hasn’t reached disaster victims
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019