TRI’s Resilience Action Items for
May 3, 2019
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
NY Times. A $48 million grant for Isle de Jean Charles, La., is the first allocation of federal tax dollars to move an entire community struggling with the effects of climate change.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
Governingcom. Labor is the most expensive line item, but also the most stable and easily managed when you have the right tools and strategy in place.
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
GovTech. Governments should have seen it coming, two or three decades ago when we first became aware that climate change had begun, with warmer air and water temperatures and changing weather patterns.
- Resettling the First American ‘Climate Refugees’
- Spain Wants to Ban Cars in Dozens of Cities, and the Public’s on Board
- Communities across Canada participate in national effort to build wildfire resilience
- Why Workforce Management Should Be an Integral Part of Your Business Transformation.
- Boeing might represent the greatest indictment of 21st-century capitalism
- 6 Responses to a Crisis that You Should Avoid
- New Normal,’ Means Revisiting Policy, Building Codes
- Acting FEMA Chief Gaynor Asks for Mindset Shift as Storms Strengthen
- Sea Level Rise Plus Modern Storms Equals Devastation in California
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019