The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for November 24, 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Foreign Affairs. It has been more than a month since Hurricane Maria devastated Puerto Rico and still some 60 percent of the island (close to one million customers) …
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
Associated Press. Opening a conference call Friday, interim CEO Paulino do Rego Barros Jr. apologized again for the breach, and said executives will not be receiving bonuses.
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
USA Today. The disaster wrought by Hurricane Maria has set off an anguished debate across Puerto Rico, …
- How Mini-Grids Can Power Disaster Recovery.
- Supply Chain Resilience Examined in Recent Report Supported by Zurich Insurance Group.
- From emergency to building resilience in health care.
- Equifax apologizes again, lays out costs going forward.
- Family Business Guide, with The Herald.
- Maersk: ‘pen and paper’ kept business running during cyber-attack.
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019