TRI’s Resilience Action Items for
November 15, 2019
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Resilient communities have 1 special trait in common, research shows
CBC.ca Strong communities have one special trait in common — it’s the special sauce that helps them bounce back from something like a tornado — or from …
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
Preparing your firm for unexpected disasters.
Accounting Today A business continuity plan (BCP) is key to preparing your firm and ensuring you’ll be there to continue to meet the needs of your clients.
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
When disaster strikes: the emerging roles of local churches
National Catholic Reporter His expertise – ranging from human resources work to music composition – did not include disaster response. “I didn’t know what I was supposed to …
- Resilient communities have 1 special trait in common, research shows
- How to Bring Back Struggling Cities
- In California there’s an opportunity to lead the nation in building resilience
- Preparing your firm for unexpected disasters
- Cyber-Resilience vs. Cyber-Security: Business Leaders Must Understand the Difference
- What happens when your healthcare data is stolen or held for ransom? It depends
- When disaster strikes: the emerging roles of local churches
- Why this disaster relief bill is stuck on a debate over Puerto Rico food stamps
- Why Billions in Disaster Recovery Remain Unspent for 2017 Hurricanes
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019