TRI’s Resilience Action Items for
November 9, 2019
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
and resources to understand lifelines, coordinate with entities using lifelines, and serve as basic guidance for how to implement the lifeline construct during incident response.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
IT Jungle. Business in Northern California learned about a new threat to business continuity in October: Public Safety Power Shutoff, or PSSP. With weather …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
FedTech Magazine. “Disasters always occur at the local level,” notes a training document issued by the Federal Emergency Management Agency. Local agencies act as …
- The Community Lifelines Implementation Toolkit provides whole community partners the information
- The Road Toward Resilience
- Resource: Rebuilding After Disaster Strikes, Proven Strategies
- PSSP: The Latest Threat To Business Continuity
- New CMS emergency preparedness requirements: Readiness matters
- Excellence in Supply Chain Management Requires Supply Chain Expertise in the Boardroom
- First Responders Require Speedy Communication and Strong Connections.
- Wildfire Evacuations: Preparation Never Starts Too Soon
- FEMA released the “National Response Framework (NRF), Fourth Edition,” and the “Emergency Support Function (ESF) #14 – Cross-Sector Business and Infrastructure Annex.”
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019