TRI’s Resilience Action Items for
October 25, 2019
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
CityLab. A violence-prevention initiative in Tallahassee is also training low-income youth for jobs that contribute to the city’s climate adaptation plan.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
ITProPortal. Third party suppliers can help maintain legacy systems and hardware during the transition to ease disruption and ensure business continuity.
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
This month, FEMA announced that analysis determined that the Sheltering and Temporary Essential Power (STEP) pilot program, under the Public Assistance program was not meeting its established objectives.
- When Resilience Starts With the City’s Most Vulnerable Youth
- USAID awards FIU $4.2 million to reduce disaster risks in Latin America and the Caribbean
- FEMA Podcast Episode 50: “Youth as a Part of Whole Community Preparedness”
- Best practice for cloud migration
- Is a cybersecurity insurance policy a worthy investment?
- Typhoon No. 19 hurts industries
- FEMA Ends Sheltering Pilot Program
- FEMA Website Tracks Financial Assistance for Large Disasters
- After cranes at Hard Rock New Orleans Hotel brought down, what are the next steps?
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019