TRI’s Resilience Action Items for
October 4, 2019
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
GovTech. The Common Impact Disaster Response Program helps corporate donors develop skilled volunteer teams that are ready to volunteer their expertise in the event of a disaster, providing a form of community resiliency.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
TechTarget. Resilience has become a prominent element in the business continuity and disaster recovery professions, as well as in the cybersecurity space.
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
Popular Mechanics. The goal was to create a solution for disaster recovery. It all seemed to click, like gears fitting together in his brain.
- Developing Resiliency Through Skilled Corporate Volunteers
- America’s Great Climate Exodus Is Starting in the Florida Keys
- A chat leads to a change of view on climate
- Organizational vs. operational resilience: What’s the difference?
- Washington idle as ransomware ravages cities big and small
- Baltimore Reportedly Had No Data Backup Process for Many Systems
- He Couldn’t Find His Grandmother During Hurricane Maria—Until He Flew His Drone Over Her
- FEMA money taken for immigration enforcement: What you need to know.
- Climate change means the government faces more costs from natural disasters. If only it admitted it.
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019