TRI’s Resilience Action Items for
September 27, 2019
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Truthout. Climate change is no longer a vague and distant threat looming on the horizon — its effects are already causing massive disruptions globally and are proving more significant than most of us could have imagined even a decade ago.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
Finance Yahoo. …A paper that explores an alarming trend which sees adversaries disrupting business continuity and introducing severe risk into OT environments through the use of malware that can degrade or halt manufacturing processes, damage reputations, extort money from victims, or accomplish other targeted outcomes.
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
Insurance Journal. Women are quicker to take cover or prepare to evacuate during an emergency, but often have trouble convincing the men in their life to do so, suggests a new University of Colorado Boulder study of how gender influences natural disaster response.
- Mutual Aid Networks Go Beyond Disaster Relief. They Offer Community Empowerment.
- Study Shows Pre-Disaster Collaboration Key To Community Resilience
- Growing cities can only thrive by preserving communities
- ICIT Publishes “The Rise of Disruptionware: A Cyber-Physical Threat to Operational Technology Environments”
- Revealed – No-deal Brexit ‘highly likely’ to disrupt food, medicine and fuel in Suffolk
- Why businesses would rather lose revenue than data
- Men and Women Respond Differently When Natural Disasters Strike, Researchers Say.
- Funding is slow but always available for disaster recovery projects
- What The Flooding In Texas Teaches Us About The Recovery From Hurricane Harvey
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019