Resilience Action Items for
April 12, 2019
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
National Hazards Center. There is no doubt that when disaster strikes, schools have a role to play. The question is, will there be enough information, resources, and capacity to respond in a way that facilitates recovery?
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
HealthTech Magazine. Moreover, being compliant and being secure are not the same thing — and while having a disaster recovery plan may make your organization …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
Dailyuw. “Disaster outfitters … are a good description of what we are.” … The RAPID Disaster Response Team’s drone-mounted LIDAR scanner can provide …
- Educational Continuity: How One
Community Kept Schools On Track after Disaster.
- Recycling Isn’t About the Planet. It’s
- Speak Your Piece: Getting Real about
- How to Optimize Disaster Recovery Plans to Withstand Cyberattacks.
- FDIC Issues Guidance on Service Technology Service Provider Contracts
- What IT Pros Want Their CEOs To Know
- The latest breakthrough technology in
natural disaster research.
- FEMA Podcast Episode 33: Teaching
Students How to Prepare for Emergencies and Disasters.
- New Risk Rating System Will ‘Close
Insurance Gap,’ FEMA Says
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019