TRI’s Resilience Action Items for
August 9, 2019
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
DHS. Segments of our society are inherently open to the general public, and by nature of their purpose do not incorporate strict security measures.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
ITPortal. A vast majority of organisations in the UK (just below two thirds) don’t trust their current disaster recovery (DR) plans, according to new reports from Databarracks.
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
Science Daily. Dependable, detailed inundation estimates are vital for emergency managers to have enough situational awareness to quickly get the right resources and information to flood-impacted communities.
- Security of Soft Targets and Crowded Places – Resource Guide and Active Shooter Preparedness and Active Shooter Preparedness.
- A local strategy for countering violent extremism
- SLS Interns Help Build Sustainable Communities
- Very few businesses have full confidence in disaster recovery capabilities
- The state of the MSP in 2019: Why flexibility and further moves to the cloud are key
- Disaster recovery as a service is growing, but tape won’t die
- Innovative flood mapping helps water and emergency management officials
- In a Disaster, Don’t Forget About Digital First Responders
- A Quarter of Humanity Faces Looming Water Crises
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019