TRI’s Resilience Action Items for
September 6, 2019
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Eurasia Review. The 2017 wildfire season was the most extensive and expensive in U.S. history. Fires scorched 10 million acres in the western U.S. and federal fire-suppression expenditure surpassed a record $2.9 billion.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
Forbes. There are a number of unique security and networking challenges that will continue to arise as manufacturing IT environments integrate internet of things (IoT) devices, 5G communications technology and multiaccess edge computing capabilities.
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
- Rethinking Our Resilience To Wildfire
- The Gendered Dimension of Multi-Purpose Cash Supporting Disaster Resilience
- Austin, TX to increase green job access for people of color
- Secure Software-Defined Networking For Manufacturing And Supply Chain Transformation.
- More than a third of enterprises have lost business due to cyber security failures
- Soriano: Family unity is critical for business continuity
- US. Chamber of Commerce Foundation for a coordination webinar
- Hurricane Dorian Resources
- We Need to Radically Rethink Our Approach to Disaster Recovery. Here’s One Solution.
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019